Friday, September 5, 2014

New employee

Hello dear friends.
Hope you are doing well. Recently I joined to international freight forwarding company located in Ulaanbaatar.
I have a few things want to share with you gyus. First of all, sorry about my bad english. This is my first post in english.
This year I graduted my university. I had study in Soyol Erdem for 3 years and last 4th year of my university I studied in Japan. There was so cool.
2 months ago I came back to Mongolia. There is so many changes. Prices have changed a lot, especially rate of MGL tugrug against US dollar.
I have a lot friends who studying foreign languages. In my case I can speak little bit of Russian, Japanese. I thouhgt I can speak english as well. But in reality I couldn't. I can't write in english and can't understand what others saying.
As you know Mongolia is developing country. In this time Mongolia needs lots of well graduated youth. Mongolian government is trying to expand good relationships between neighboring countries and 3rd party countries as well. Private sectors are doing their best, too. One thing I want to say is do your foreign language subject as hard as you can. English, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese etc. Especially English. People all over the world are talking to each other in english. Writing, reading in english. Of course there is enough people in Mongolia who knows at least 2 foreign languages. But we have to do more. Good companies need good employees. Good employees have to know their work perfectly, and will be demanded perfect foreign language skill.
Yesterday, I received a direct call from international logistics network company. I just failed. I couldn't describe what I am thinking and what is my opinion.
So don't be like me. Do your english from now even its difficult. Try to do best whatever you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment